Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's my blog

This is my final log into this blog. I've been meaning to come back and finish off with a great story that would recap the whole adventre. I haven't done that yet and there is something that just doesn't allow me to say all and so I won't.

Remember that ol' sitcom "Alice"? Flo, Mel and the Diner? Remember Joline? I'm laughing because those are the characters we ran into on this trip - this adventure to Graceland. I must say the trip to Graceland, and after - all the way to Tulsa - was fantastic. The best. Small town America is really awesome - I'm serious - get off the interstate and travel along the passage ways to another land. Each town, each person, is a gift and and I cherish the conversations with all of them. My only regret is that I didn't have my camera out or batteries charged for so many opportunities.

For those of you who are finally getting around to reading this adventure for the first time - start from the bottom. Click on June (link to your right) and scroll down to the beginning - then the whole trip will make more sense - otherwise it's like the Star Wars triology all over again - making the beginning last, etc.

No comments: