Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick update...

Okay today is day 7 - Friday - just got packed at 6am to roll. Colleen and I are taking off ahead of the pack to get her bike to dealer in Calvert (Paducah, KY) to have it looked at. Two other gals are having bike trouble and will be staying here in Memphis to have them finished up - hopefully by 12pm. So all the sleepy heads are going with them!

Day 5 - Rolling into Memphis:

Wow, I had such a great feeling rolling into Memphis in the late afternoon - I started to hyperventilate on the I-40! We're here! We're here! This was a great day.

We stayed in one of the most swankiest places in Memphis - the Crown Plaza. Very nice. Yet, I couldn't hook up to the wireless internet and had to wait it out till now to get on here. Oh well, can't have it all. hehehe. Oh, Colleen is ready - I got to get going. Look forward to getting into town early and blogging some more.




O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jett! It was great having all of you at Presley Place last evening. We appreciate all you did for the children and for MIFA. Thank you for pursuing your dream!
I wish you safe travels on the rest of your journey.
Elizabeth Garrett